domingo, julio 20, 2003

Programa 19/07

There, there (Radiohead)
Newborn (Elbow)

Winter must be cold (Apples in stereo)
The bandit (Starlight mints)

Do it (Dizzee Rascal)
Express yourself (NWA)

Cine:
El viaje de Chihiro:*****
La maldici�n del Perla Negra: **
Sinbad: ***

Preaching the blues (Gun Club)
Ivan meets GI Joe (The Clash)

It�s automatic (Felix da housecat rmx) (Zoot Woman)
Poor Leno (Live) (Royksopp)

Some disputes over t shirt sales (Butthole Surfers)
Plans I make (Husker Du)

You call it love (Overhead)
Cindy (Gary Wilson)

Femme Fatale (Big Star)
Tiger Lily (Luna)

Happy Together (The Free Design)
Nova Bossa Nova (Fantastic Plastic Machine)

Neighbours (Victor Rice)
The mood I�m in (Jump with Joey)

I�m trying to break your heart (Wilco)
Therefore, I am (Jim O Rourke)

The world is coming to my party (Cody Chesnutt)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario