domingo, diciembre 25, 2005

25-05 Programa lo mejor del a�

Do what you wanna do (Acid house kings)
Au port (Camille)

Lay low (My morning Jacket)
Punks in the beerlight (Silver Jews)

Midnight in Aspen (The Fall)
Stomping Dionysus (Julian Cope)

Sow into you (Roisin Murphy)
New Me (Jamie Lidell)

Migajas (Forencia Ruiz
Regalo (Lucas Mart�)

Fistfull of love (Antony & The Johnsons w/Lou Reed)
The Beatles (Devendra Banhart)

Serotonin (Nine Horses)
True love (Hanne Hukkelberg)

Hidden (Vashti Bunyan)

1 comentario:

  1. Anónimo6:50 a. m.

    I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

    Have a look at my site: mortgages fixed

    ResponderBorrar