domingo, abril 20, 2003

Lista programa 20 de abril

I don't no what you want by I can't give you anymore (Pet Shop Boys)
My hand over my heart (Marc Almond)

Get me away from here, I'm dying (Belle and Sebastian)
Hitchin' A (The Pastels)

Soul searching (Solomon Burke)
I never can't say goodbye (Al Green)

Loose fit (Happy Mondays)
Begging you (The Stone Roses)

Flasheado y travestido (D Champions)
Serenata lunar (Esteban R. Esteban)

Songs for the dead (Queen of the Stone Age)
El pappo (Natas)

Presentaci�n del disco de Daniel Lanois:
As Tears Roll By
JJ Leaves LA

The Nashville Sound (Howe Gelb)
Time is not your friend (Friends of Dean Martinez)

I See a darkness (Johnny Cash)
Burn the river dry (Jim White)

Night vision (Super Furry Animals)
Floodit world (Ultrasound)

Love not dead (Daniel Johnston/Mark Linkous)
Piano fire (Sparklehorse)

In the ghetto (Elvis Presley)
My death (David Bowie)

El Angel Sim�n (Nacho Vegas)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario